The mission of Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is to cultivate an atmosphere where
arts and culture thrive.
instagram stories for the arts ENTREPRENEUR
monday, feb. 26, 6-8PM
Public art is putting Greater Mankato on the map as a hotbed for artists, and Twin Rivers is leading the way to make public art one of the fastest growing art forms in our community.
Twin Rivers is committed to providing access to resources and opportunities for artists, sharing current local and regional listings.
Artists are at the core of our mission. Twin Rivers is committed to providing professional development and networking opportunities for individual artists and arts groups.
The work of Twin Rivers is fueled by the support of new interns and volunteers. Gain professional experience and meet other arts enthusiasts by joining our community.
Our members believe, like we do, that arts and culture play a big role in shaping our vibrant community. Learn more about membership benefits.
Arts & culture strategy
Find info on how is making an impact on the arts community in Greater Mankato, and how you can get involved!
twinriversarts on Instagram
This Week's Events
Mon, Feb 19
- Belly Dance 101, Satori Violet Belly Dance, 6 - 7 p.m.
Tue, Feb 20
- Yoga in the Gallery, Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Women in Theatre At Play, Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 7 - 9 p.m.
Wed, Feb 21
- Rakstar Fusion, Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 7 - 9 p.m.
Thu, Feb 22
- 4th Thursday Poetry Cabaret, Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Fri, Feb 23
- Ragtime (the musical), Ted Paul Theatre (MNSU Campus), 7:30 - 10 p.m.
Sat, Feb 24
SUN, Feb 25
- Live Music: The Watermelon Slush, Patrick's (St. Peter), 4 - 7 p.m.