Cultivating an atmosphere where
arts and culture thrive.
starving artist at the temple
friday, september 22, 7:00PM - 11:00pm
Public art is putting Greater Mankato on the map as a hotbed for artists, and Twin Rivers is leading the way to make public art one of the fastest growing art forms in our community.
Twin Rivers is committed to providing access to resources and opportunities for artists, sharing current local and regional listings.
Artists are at the core of our mission. Twin Rivers is committed to providing professional development and networking opportunities for individual artists and arts groups.
The work of Twin Rivers is fueled by the support of new interns and volunteers. Gain professional experience and meet other arts enthusiasts by joining our community.
Our members believe, like we do, that arts and culture play a big role in shaping our vibrant community. Learn more about membership benefits.
Watch and read how Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is making an impact on the arts community in Greater Mankato.
twinriversarts on Instagram
This Week's Events
Mon, Sept 18
- North Mankato Farmers' Market, at Messiah Lutheran Church, 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Tue, sept 19
- Arts Administration 101, MSO, Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 5:30-6:30PM
- Yoga in the Gallery, Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 5:30-6:30PM
Wed, sept 20
Thu, sept 21
- History Bits & Bites at the Blue Earth Historical Society History Center, 12PM to 1 PM
- Writer's Quarry, Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 6:30-8:30PM
Fri, sept 22
- Starving Artist at the Temple, Masonic Temple, 8-11PM
Sat, sept 23
SUN, sept 24
- Celebrating MSU 150 Years at the Blue Earth Historical Society History Center, 10 AM to 4 PM
- CityArt Walking Sculpture Tour - All Day
le ann gehring-ryan
Le Ann Gehring Ryan is a visual artist focusing on painting and art metals. Setting a torch to a piece of wire, manipulating its shape and structure is a rewarding process for to showcase her design skills. She strives for simple elegance and strong design in her work.